What is Google analytics?
In basic words, Google Analytics is a free tracking tool offered by Google, and it shows how visitors use your website and where your visitors are coming.
Why is Google Analytics important?
Google Analytics will help you to track all the data of you users. You can track organic, paid and referral data also you can track the conversion of your website.
Google analytics is an important tool for digital marketing, underused by most businesses. It allows you to measure the results of campaigns in real time, compare the date to previous periods.
How to Add Your Website in Google Analytics.
Google analytics account creating is too easy. Please follow the all step
1. Open Google analytics official website.
2. Signup your google account
3. After Sign In You will see the step by step form.
4. After filling all the information, click on the get tracking Id.
5. Now consider all the conditions of Google Analytics and click on I Accept.
6. After this you will get analytics code.
7. Copy this code and paste it into your website header area.
8. After Adding your code please verify that the google analytics code has been inserted in all the pages.
Benefits of Google Analytics
- With its help, you can easily get data of any time. For this, all you have to do is go into the data range and set how long you need the data.
- We can see the average of all the pages a user opens in a session.
- Users can see the time of the time he stops on your site.
- In this, you can see the percentage of completely new sessions happening on the site.
- With its help, you can get the analytical data of the visitor.
- You can see where traffic is coming from through the acquisition report present in it.
- From the behavior report present in this tool, we can see what visitors like most on your website and what not?
- In this, we can change the major details of the website through the administrator report.
- With this help, we can see the graph of page views, number of users, session etc.
Here is the small guide to using Google Analytics.
Overview of All Channels
Analytics shows you data from all channels that are directing traffic to your website, including:
- Organic Search (SEO)
- Paid Search (PPC)
- Social Media
- Referrals (Backlinks)
- Direct Traffic