Coronaviruses are also known as COVID-19. These are large virus families that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more problematic diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and also Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Here in this article, you will find chief properties of Corona virus.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was exposed in 2019 and has not been previously discovered in humans. It is one of the classes of viruses (classification of the virus).
Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses that are well-known to infect both humans and animals, and in humans cause a respiratory illness that ranges from common colds to much more serious infections.
The disease appears to have originated from a Wuhan seafood market where wild animals, counting marmots, birds, rabbits, bats, and snakes, are operated illegally. Although an initial analysis of the virus that bases Covid-19 suggested it was similar to viruses seen in snakes, the hunt for the animal cause of Covid-19 is still on.
A team of virologists at the Wuhan Institute for Virology unconfined a detailed paper showing that the new coronaviruses’ genetic makeup is 96 percent similar to that of a coronavirus found in bats, while an as-yet-unpublished study argues that genetic sequences of coronavirus in pangolins are 99 percent related to the human virus.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is described by mild symptoms comprising a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever. Illness can be more severe for certain people and can lead to pneumonia or breathing difficulties.
More rarely, the disease can be deadly. Older people, and people with other medical circumstances (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), maybe more susceptible to becoming severely ill.
People may experience:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases).
- Coronavirus is slightly bigger in size so any mask can stop its entry.
- The virus does not settle down in the air but is grounded, so it is not transmitted by air.
- Coronavirus when it drops on a metal surface will live twelve hours, so a person must have to wash his hands with soaps.
- Coronavirus, when it drops on the fabric, remains nine hours, so washing clothes or being open to the sun for 2 hours meets the drive of killing it.
- The virus lives on the hands for ten minutes, so putting an alcohol sterilizer in the pocket meets the drive of prevention.
- If the virus is open to a temperature of 26-27 ° C. it will be destroyed, as it does not live in hot regions. Also drinking hot water and sun disclosure will do the trick
- And stay away from ice cream and eating cold drinks and food is imperative.
- Gargle with warm and saltwater destroys the tonsils’ germs and stops them from leaking into the lungs
We can reduce our risk of infection if you:
- Clean hands commonly with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or bent elbow
- Avoid handy contact with anyone with cold or flu-like signs
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, search for medical care early
- The thrilling book ‘The Eyes of Darkness’ was carved by renounced American author Dean Ray Koontz.
- In a certain part of this book, a biological weapon ‘Wuhan-400’ is stated. The name covers two terms – Wuhan and 400.
- In the outer side of Wuhan city of China, there was a lab, in which the 400th microorganism with the functionality of a bacteriological weapon was settled, and so was ‘Wuhan-400’ name agreed.
- According to the book, the Chinese might have used this weapon on the countless number of political prisoners leaving no opening of survival.
There is no exact medicine to prevent or treat coronavirus disease (COVID-19). People may require kind care to help them breathe.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
We hope you have now understood the chief properties of the Corona Virus and how it affects humans.