Advances in bioinformatics and genomic data analysis have enabled the identification of cancer antigens that are generally overlooked during immune surveillance; these neoantigens have been shown to possess substantial therapeutic potential
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Neoantigen Targeted Therapies, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of developers engaged in the development of neoantigen targeted therapies.
- Detailed profiles of developers of neoantigen targeted therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products).
- A detailed publication analysis of close to 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles published during the period 2015-2019 (till February), highlighting the research focus within the industry.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to neoantigens.
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to neoantigen targeting therapies.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies that are focused on developing neoantigen targeted therapies.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Target Disease Indication
- Bone and Cartilage Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Renal Carcinoma
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
Type of Treatment
Type of Immunotherapy
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine
- DNA / RNA-based Vaccine
- Protein / Peptide-based Vaccine
- TIL-based Therapy
Route of Administration
Key Geographical Region
- North America (US)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain
- Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies:
- Gabriel Nistor, Chief Scientific Officer, AIVITA Biomedical
- Ella Sorani, Vice President Research and Development, BioLineRx
- Heinz Lubenau, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder, VAXIMM
Key companies covered in the report
- Bavarian Nordic
- Genocea Biosciences
- Immunovative Therapies
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- Neon Therapeutics
- Precision Biologics
- Vaxon Biotech
Chapter 2 provides an executive summary of the insights captured in our research. It offers a high-level view on the state of the market for neoantigen targeted therapies, in the short-mid term and long term.
Chapter 3 provides a general overview of neoantigen targeted therapies, featuring brief descriptions of the various conventional forms of therapy that are used for the treatment of oncological disorders. It also includes a discussion on the advent and evolution of cancer immunotherapy, while highlighting its limitations. The chapter lays emphasis on the role of neoantigens in cancer immunotherapy, providing details on the various types of neoantigens, product development-related aspects of neoantigen targeted therapies and the diverse strategies that are available / being investigated for delivery of neoantigen-based therapeutics.
Chapter 4 includes information on nearly 150 molecules that are currently under development for the treatment of various cancer indications. It features a comprehensive analysis of pipeline molecules, highlighting phase of development (marketed, clinical and preclinical / discovery stage) of lead candidates, type of molecule (small molecule and biologic), type of treatment (personalized and off-the-shelf), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), type of immunotherapy, target indication, line of treatment, and route of administration of the drugs / therapies that are being developed for the treatment of cancer. In addition, the chapter provides information on drug developer(s), highlighting year of their establishment, location of headquarters and employee strength.
Chapter 5 provides detailed profiles of some of the leading stakeholders in this field (shortlisted on the basis of number of pipeline products). Each profile presents a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), product portfolio, recent collaborations and an informed future outlook.
Chapter 6 provides a detailed analysis of close to 300 research articles related to neoantigen targeted therapies, published in the period 2015-2019 (till February). The analysis takes into consideration several aspects, namely target disease indications, affiliated cancer immunotherapies, and analysis based on various relevant parameters, such as study type (review article, research article and meta-analysis), year of publication, and most popular journals (in terms of number of articles published in the given time period), within this domain.