If you want to listen to podcasts that are available on websites so you can do it in three simple steps.Go to your web browser like: Google, Bing Yahoo, etc..
- Go to the podcasting websites.
- Simple click on the podcast of your choice, and then you can listen to it directly or download it on your computer or any devices.
- Also you can load the podcast on your portable devices and also you can subscribe to the RSS feed for future podcasts.
Here are the detailed steps if you are an Android or iOS user.
- Firstly you need to choose the podcast of your choice from the podcasting websites.
- Download the podcast on the computer’s local drive or any device like tablet, mobile.
- Connect your mobile phone to the computer and select the “mass storage” option.
- Copy-paste or drag or drop the file to the phone’s internal storage.
- Disconnect the mobile phone and listen to a podcast!
There are some dedicated applications for listening to the podcasts on the move on your android mobile devices or tablets. You can try out these applications; One-cast, Pod-kicker and sttcher radio.
- Go to the iTunes store and Select the podcast as per your choice.
- You can also subscribe or download, save podcasts on your devices.
- Connect your mobile phone, throw out USB cable or Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, select your mobile phone from the device list and select the podcast menus.
- You can select the podcasts which you want to download, and then hit the sync button. Your podcast will be loaded on your IOS devices.
- There are also some dedicated apps for podcasting such as i Catcher, Instacast and Downcast, etc..