Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Handheld Ultrasound Imaging Devices Market, 2021-2030”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of such compact diagnostic devices, over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development / manufacturing of handheld ultrasound imaging devices
- Elaborate profiles of key industry players that offer a several handheld ultrasound imaging scanners (shortlisted on the basis of the product portfolio).
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of key industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands by taking into consideration several relevant aspects.
- An insightful competitiveness analysis featuring a four-dimensional bubble chart, highlighting the key players in this domain.
- A comprehensive product competitiveness analysis to evaluate prominent scanners based on several product specific parameters.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been inked by stakeholders in the domain, during the time period 2010-2020.
- An insightful analysis highlighting the cost saving potential associated with the use of handheld ultrasound imaging devices, based on information from close to 50 countries.
- An informed estimate of the global demand for handheld ultrasound imaging devices for the period 2020-2030.
- A review of the end-user specific product distribution strategies adopted by different device developers along with demand and market attractiveness for handheld ultrasound imaging devices.
- An insightful discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on the overall handheld ultrasound imaging devices market, along with the key lessons learnt from big pharma players in 2008 recession.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Cardiac Scanning
- Emergency Medicines
- Gynecological / Obstetrics Scanning
- Musculoskeletal Scanning
- Pulmonary Scanning
- Urological Scanning
- Vascular Surgery
- Other Application Areas
Type of Transducer Array
- Other Scanners
Type of Software
- Smartphone Applications
- Customized Software
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Maternity Clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- Other End-Users
Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Request for PDF Sample: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/319/request-sample.html
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Stefan Maas (Chief Executive Officer, SomaView)
- Anais Concepcion (Director of Content and Campaign Management, EchoNous)
- Zhengzheng Zhu (Oversea Business Development, PeakSonic)
Key companies covered in the report
- Aidmax Medical
- Beijing Konted Medical Technology
- Biim Ultrasound
- Butterfly Network
- CJ Medical
- Clarius Mobile Health
- GE Healthcare
- Guangzhou Top Medical Equipment
- Interson Medical Instruments
- Somax Systems
- WuHan Youkey Bio-Medical Electronics
- Yor Labs
Chapter 2 is an executive summary of the key insights captured in our research. It offers a high-level view on the current state of handheld ultrasound imaging market and its likely evolution in the short-mid term and long term.
Chapter 3 is a general introduction to the concept of ultrasound imaging, its historical evolution and the challenges associated with the conventional ultrasound imaging devices. Further, the chapter provides an overview of the portable ultrasound imaging devices and their types (movable and handheld). It also emphasizes on key application areas wherein these handheld ultrasound imaging devices are being frequently used. The chapter also includes a discussion on the regulatory guidelines related to the use of handheld ultrasound imaging devices across various geographies. Further, the chapter highlights the key advantages and roadblocks associated with the use of handheld ultrasound imaging devices. Additionally, it includes an analysis of contemporary trends, as observed on the Google Trends (till April 2020) and insights from the recent news articles related to handheld ultrasound imaging devices, indicating the increasing popularity of this domain.
Chapter 4 includes a detailed analysis of the current market landscape of over 90 handheld ultrasound imaging devices, based on the status of development, application area (abdomen, cardiac, gynecological, pulmonary, urological scanning and others) weight of device, type of transducer array (convex / curved, linear, micro-convex, transvaginal, phased and others), transducer frequency, mode of imaging (brightness, color doppler, motion, power doppler, pulsed wave, tissue harmonic and others), field of view, scanning depth, type of software (smartphone application and customized software application), connectivity provision (UBS, cellular / WiFi and bluetooth), data management feature(s) (internal / external, and cloud / remote monitoring), battery backup and cost of device. Further, the chapter provides an analysis of the device manufacturer(s) based on their year of establishment, company size, type of business model used (B2B and B2C), target market (domestic and domestic and international) and location of headquarters. It also highlights the contemporary market trends in four schematic representations, which include [A] a bubble analysis comparing the leading players engaged in the development of handheld ultrasound imaging devices, based on the parameters, such as application area, mode of imaging, number of devices and company size, [B] a grid representation illustrating the distribution of scanners based on application area, type of transducer array and type of software, [C] an insightful heat map representation, highlighting the distribution of devices on the basis of application area and mode of imaging, and [D] a tree map representation of the handheld ultrasound imaging devices, distributed on the basis of mode of imaging and connectivity provision. In addition, it includes information on the affiliated technology platforms to improve the device features. Further, the chapter highlights the key initiatives taken by the various device developers to tackle the on-going global pandemic of COVID-19.
Chapter 5 features elaborate profiles of mid-sized / large companies that are engaged in the development of at least two handheld ultrasound imaging scanners. Each company profile features a brief overview of the company (with information on year of establishment, number of employees, location of headquarters and key members of the executive team), details of their respective product portfolio, recent developments and an informed future outlook.