Over the years, extensive R&D efforts have enabled microbiome-based therapy / diagnostic developers to make significant strides, in terms of progressing proprietary product candidates into the clinic.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Human Microbiome Market, 2021-2030” report to its list of offerings
The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the diverse capabilities of stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of microbiome therapeutics, providing information on drug / therapy developer(s).
- Elaborate profiles of key players (established after 2005) that are engaged in the development of microbiome therapeutics.
- A detailed review of the current market landscape of microbiome diagnostic tests, brief profiles of popular diagnostic developers and indicative list of screening and profiling test kits.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of FMT therapies, a geographical clinical trial analysis and information on various stool banks.
- A detailed business portfolio analysis based on an attractiveness and competitiveness (AC) framework.
- An analysis of the varied microbiome-focused initiatives of big pharma players.
- An analysis of the start-ups / small-sized players engaged in the development of microbiome therapeutics and diagnostics.
- An assessment of the most commonly targeted therapeutic indications and details of microbiome-based drugs.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in start-ups / small-sized companies.
- An indicative list of contract manufacturers, in-house manufacturers and CROs that currently claim to have the necessary capabilities.
- An assessment of the emerging role of big data highlighting efforts focused on the development and implementation of various algorithms / tools to analyze data generated from in the microbiome research.
- An informative case study on the various other applications of microbiome products, such as agriculture, animal health, plant health, food products
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of Therapy (Tx)
- Prescription Drug
Type of Molecule (Tx)
- Small Molecules
Target Indication (Tx+Dx)
- Acne Vulgaris
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Clostridium difficile Infection
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lactose Intolerance
- Lung Cancer
- Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)
- Ulcerative colitis
Therapeutic Area (Tx+Dx)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Dental Disorders
- Digestive and Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Dermatological Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic Disorders
Key Geographical Regions (Tx+Dx)
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- 4D Pharma
- Armata Pharmaceuticals
- Evelo Biosciences
- Rebiotix (Acquired by Ferring Pharmaceuticals)
- Seres Therapeutics
- Vedanta Biosciences