Did you ever feel like it is getting tedious to set up and configure the repeater you have?
No need to worry anymore when we have the simplest way for you to do it which can help you login and configure your repeater. All you have to do is to go to the website myrepeater.net.Repeaters can be configured exactly like any other device in the market just by entering this website.
How to setup with the help of myrepeater?
You might not be getting enough signal strength throughout your home, are you looking to increase the strength? That is better than needing an extra connection. Setting up a wireless repeater is the best way with which you can use the same connection with greater signal strengths in every nook and corner of your home.
- Following these simple steps, you can set up your repeater.
- Keep the repeater switched on in a wall socket near your Wi-Fi router.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for a few seconds till the WPS indicator is blinking on your router.
- Wait for two minutes and press and hold the WPS button on your repeater as well.
- The repeater will automatically get paired with your current Wi-Fi router making this the easiest way for you to configure your repeater with your current connection.
Web browser login
Was the WPS method the only way to login and configure your repeater? It is the easiest way to configure your repeater, however, it is not the only way to do so. The other way is to login to myrepeater webpage. All you have to do is to connect your PC to the repeater and come to login. It is exactly a login page and so, in order to open the website without getting any error messages, you will have to use the repeater product to login. That will help you in configuring your repeater fast.
In the website, you will be asked to choose which wireless internet connection you want to extend and choose it and your repeater is connected to your internet connection now.
Are there any other ways to configure repeaters? Of course, there are; one of the other simpler ways being connecting the current Wi-Fi router and the repeater together by a simple ethernet cable.
Manual setup of Wi-Fi repeater by ethernet cable
A laptop or a PC is needed in order to associate the current Wi-Fi router and the repeater. Go to the myrepeater net web address. Enter the username and password as per the card given along with your repeater in the pop-up box that follows. As a default, both the username and password will be “admin”.
Once you are logged in, you will be given a choice of the mode you want your repeater to be used. The options available will be repeater mode and AP mode.
Now enter the SSID of the web address given in the handbook of your repeater and set up the username and the password you want to put on your repeater. This will be the last step before you save and restart your repeater. Once it is back ON, you can login to your repeater with the help of the new username and password you have given in the previous step. After this step, you can take your repeater anywhere you want in your home and use it.
Advantages of using repeaters with myrepeater
- It will ease your work and help save time even in high traffic works.
- It is compatible with any wireless router you are using which makes it very easy to use and you can have numerous choices depending on your needs and finances.
- The range coverage is extended up to 1000 square feet which helps the user to be mobile in their home.
- The connection given is high speed which can help you in high definition online gaming and even high-resolution video streaming.
- It supports WPA/WPA2 and also WEP security protocols.
- WPS button is the easy way to configure it to your Wi-Fi router which is done in less than 5 minutes time.
Final Thoughts about
Every detail you need to setup and configure your repeater is available for you on the website. Some troubleshooting steps will be to make sure you use an undamaged ethernet cable. Try to use the IP address rather than the web address given while setting up wireless repeaters. Make sure you do one at a time to avoid confusion in names.